** Please note this item is out of stock as of 08.08.2016 **
The company who was manufacturing the needles for us no longer has the facilities to make them. We are in negotiation with some alternative manufacturers and will have needles available as soon as possible. If you would like to be notified when they are back in stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the treatment of telangiectasias and venous flares by sclerotherapy
- 30G needle mounted on flexible tubing.
- Minimal movement of needle during aspiration and injection.
- Extra sharp 30G needle retains edge during multiple injections in single session of treatment.
- Needle stability within vein irrespective of syringe plunger movement.
- Angle of needle insertion is not restricted by attachment to syringe, thus making for more accurate venupuncture.
- Fine bore translucent tubing permits observation of minute fleck of blood on aspiration.
- Sterilised by gamma radiation
- Luer fitting.
To download a PDF of the microneedle flyer click here - Microneedle flyer
To order contact us by phone, fax or e-mail or download an order form from the